Sunday, June 6, 2010

Come play our Disney "Where in the World" game...

Come visit our Facebook Second Star Travel page, and join in on this weeks contest. We will be posting a picture daily of something in Disney World. The fun begins when you guess where in Disney you would find our picture. You must tell us the park, and the location. There will be one winner for this week. The prize for the most correct answers this week will take home a $20 Disney gift card and a "Friends for Change" Disney baseball hat! Come join us :)

12 comments:

Judy said...

Count me in, I could use a $20 gift card!
I like the concept of this one, no clues right? Just pictures?

glo said...

just a picture!

I am Harriet said...

Hi There.
I'm looking for your Friday-Follow post.
Have a great day!

Blessing said...

Happy friday follow,please visit us at,www.safehomehappymom.com and www.musingsofanarmywife.com,for your safety home informations,and give awaygifts.

sato travel said...

people love blog posting me too but adter seeing your blog only.
sato travel

sato travel said...

A good man would prefer to be defeated than to defeat injustice by evil means.
sato travel

sato travel said...

I’ve gotten good feedbacks from ASUS. Elonex ONE, I haven’t heard of yet. Thank you for this post. I have gotten information I needed to know, the comments helped as well.
sato travel

lanzarote Map said...

your blog is very nice and good for everyone.
lanzarote Map

sato travel said...

You got fantastic nice ideas there. I made a research on the topic and got most peoples will agree with your blog.
sato travel

sato travel said...

sato travel
You almost certainly know people who have booked Sato Travel Vacations to places some beautiful places like Europe, Hawaii and the Caribbean at cheap prices

sato travel said...

Sato Travel Deals
You got fantastic nice ideas there. I made a research on the topic and got most peoples will agree with your blog.

travel agents online said...

your blog is very nice
Travel Agents Booking